Our award winning images have been featured in many prestigious wedding magazines and blogs, such as Grace Ormond's Wedding Style, Destination I do, The Knot, Grey Likes Weddings, among others.
Hidden Kiss Studio exists for couples that want more than traditional or “trendy” photography. Our clients know that their stories are worth telling and preserving in an honest and genuine way with photographs that will become precious reminders of their love, relationships, and family. They want work that is timeless.
Where will we capture yours?
Hi friends! We're David & Marelly, husband and wife photographers, travelers and educators living our dream getting to do what we love, with the person we love most.
We love to travel anywhere for adventurous and romantic couples who are crazy in love and passionate about life, marriage, relationships, and family to capture their weddings and do pre-wedding sessions.
We married 23 years ago, and we are madly in love with each other. When we are not traveling for a wedding, Pre-wedding session or just for fun, we call San Juan, Puerto Rico, home.
We have three awesome kids, a sweet Golden Retriever, and four mischievous cats.
We are known for our honest, real, romantic and timeless wedding and lifestyle photography.
- We'll always have Paris.
- Florence, Venice, Rome, well, all Italy!
- To watch or read a good story.
- Good music (love Coldplay, Five for Fighting and For King and Country.)
- All things Apple.
- David loves to cook and Marelly loves to eat what David cooks .
- Family time around dinner time.
- Art (The Louvre is our home away from home).
- Great architecture (so romantic).
- We love to travel, see new places, meet new people, explore new cultures and taste new food.
- Prosciutto from San Danielle & red wine (David).
- Gelato and Nutella in Florence (Marelly).
- Audrey Hepburn.